IMAGE / VIDEO
Updated April 2018
SUPPORTED SOURCE FORMATS
- File formats: .avi, .mov, mpeg, 8 or 10 bit video, plus most other formats
- Video Tape, Film, Digital: Surveillance, Time Lapse/Real Time
- DVD, CDROM, CDR, CDRW
- Memory Cards: SDRAM, CompactFlash, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, MultiMedia, Secure Digital, and xD
- Sony Betacam SP, D2, Sony CRV-LV
- Panasonic D5, D3, MII
- D-VHS, S-VHS, VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, Hi8, Umatic 3/4"
- 35mm, 110, 120, 220, 4x5, 8x10 Negative or Slide Film
- Not listed? Contact us, we can usually provide
or find a solution.
CD/DVD Physical Media forensic
examination and data recovery services.
Enhancement, time shifting,
highlighting, playback multi-speed dubbing, frame/field
capture & printing, recovery, media repair services.
Authenticity examination and
All received materials are
immediately documented and copied to a digital format and all
processing work is performed on the digital copy to protect
results are obtained from the original recording and recorder.
This may involve having your attorney motion the court to
the original to be sent directly to us.
The final results can be
provided on most formats listed above.
Can't bring the original to us?
We can arrange to have it picked up at your location or we can
come to your location.
- Please contact us first
before sending anything.
- Phone: 1-303-805-5301
- Fax: 1-303-841-7386
- Located in Parker, CO 80134
- Please contact us if you
have any questions or need additional information.
Thank you for your consideration.
Image/Video Voice ID
Site Map Contact Us
Celebrating 32 years as a Colorado Corporation serving clients around
Copyright ©1986-2018 Automated Dispatch Systems,
LLC. All rights
No portion of this website may be copied without written consent from
Automated Dispatch Systems, LLC.