Updated March 2013
Voice comparison services,
for voice/speaker identification or elimination, to support investigations
and court proceedings. We use the court accepted aural/spectrographic
method of analysis and standards as specified by the ACFEI Board of Recorded Evidence.
We offer our services as an economic
preliminary tool to aid investigations and to aid initial determinations
before the need to hire a court qualified expert.
- Suspect elimination/identification
- News reporting confirmation.
- Aid in determining "probable cause" for search warrants or subpoenas
- Speaker confirmation on recordings or recorded evidence
Court Accepted Voice Print/Processing Equipment:
- Voice Identification, Inc.VII 700 Series
- Kay/Pentax CSL 4150, 3700
Parker, Colorado USA
- Please contact us first
before sending anything.
- Phone: 1-303-805-5301 USA
- Fax: 1-303-841-7386 USA
- Located in Parker, CO 80134
- Please contact us if you
have any questions or need additional information.
Thank you for your consideration.
Image/Video Voice ID Contact Us
Celebrating 27 years as a Colorado Corporation serving clients around
Copyright ©1986-2013 Automated Dispatch Systems,
LLC. All rights
No portion of this website may be copied without written consent from
Automated Dispatch Systems, LLC.